73305 Faceplate Moto Ovals Warm Grey
Warm Grey Faceplate for Moto Massage for Hot Springs 1997- Current & Solana 2000-Current spas
The Moto-Massage is a jet that automatically travels up and down to massage a person's back. The mixing of air and water in a jet along with a plyable spine causes the sweeping motion of the Moto-Massage. The intensity and speed of the Moto-Massage can be adjusted with the air control valve. The Moto-Massage is curved to fit the curvature of the back.
The Moto-Massage consists of a jet nozzle, water tube, threaded fitting, vertebrea and an air tube with o-ring. The Moto-Massage is held in-place by a special recess behind the spa shell. A shim is used to assist in proper movement of the Moto-Massage.
* Non Illustrated Part
- Open or remove the spa cover.
- Using a standard blade screwdriver, remove the three faceplate screw covers.
- Remove the three screws securing the Moto Massage faceplate to the spa.
- Remove the Moto Massage faceplate.
- Reach into the jet recess and locate the air tube. Gently remove this tube from the barbed nipple at the back of the recess.
- Grasping the base of the Moto Massage (end closest to the rear of the jet recess) gently turn the entire assembly counterclockwise until it can be removed.
- To reinstall the Moto Massage, reverse steps 1 to 6.
Important Instructions Regarding Moto Massage Alignment:
In order the for the Moto Massage to operate properly it is imperative that the Moto Massage nozzle be properly positioned after the assembly is tightened in the Moto niche.
To properly align, ensure that the two holes located on the nozzle face are position horizontally and that the Moto assembly travels vertically within the niche.