This Caldera spa air blower is a 1 hp 240 volt/2.4 amps complete blower kit produced but Watkins. It has a 1.5" tapered fitting on outlet, the dimensions are 9" long , 6.5" wide and 6.75" height
Removal of the 2002 Current UTO/PAR Blower:
- Disconnect power to the spa and access the equipment/pump compartment.
- Access the control box.
- Disconnect the blower connector wires from the terminals.
- There are three (3) zip ties along the path of the power cord. These will need to be cut in order to free the cord.
- Remove the two (2) screws that hold the blower to the plumbing. There is one on the top lip and one on the bottom. Then remove the four (4) screws that hold the blower against the equipment compartment wall.
- The blower can then be pulled out of the plumbing system.
74070 Caldera Blower 1hp is for the following models.
|1||Blower 1HP 220V||74070|
|2||Kit Pre - 2002 Blower Wire Conv||72500|
|3||Valve Del 1/3# Check CO-0101||022001|