72181 VSR Directional Jet
The VSR Jet is a powerful jet that combines water pressure and air to provide a substantial stream. The jet is located in the various sections of the spa to provide a theraputic massage to numerous parts of the body.
Before starting the replacement instructions have the spa drained with the foam dug out exposing the rear wall fitting retaining ring that holds the jet in place.
- Turn the retaining ring counterclockwise to remove.
- Remove the nozzle and seat ring.
- Remove the front wallfitting.
- Access the rear portion of the shell. NOTE: Removal of wood and foam may still be required.
- Remove the rear wallfitting assembly from the spa's plumbing and once separated pull front wall fitting through the water side.
- To replace the jetstream, reverse the steps.
Used from January 2001-September 2003 with Gray 4-1/2 " face, this assembly includes housing with 3/4" slip elbow on rear housing and the 3/8" barb for air line