Shipping and Returns
- Free shipping applies after a total of $300. (Does not apply to international orders.)
- Anyone purchasing from this site must be at least 18 years of age.
- Shipping is to be defined as drop off on site only. Seller is not responsible for site development or re-location of goods once it has been dropped shipped.
- Buyer is responsible for disposal of packing materials.
- Seller (Hot Tub Spa Supplies) is not responsible for damages to the product during shipping.
- Any and all expressed warranties are non-transferable.
- Seller is not responsible for damage caused to goods due to improper installation.
- Product must be paid for in full before it will be scheduled for delivery.
- Seller will notify buyer of product availability via e-mail.
All orders are shipped via ground shipping through a carrier determined by the seller and shipping charges may vary depending on weight and dimensions of product. Merchandise is shipped from different locations, which may cause delivery dates to vary. Shipping dates are only an estimated time frame. Seller Hot Tub Spa Supply is not responsible for delays due to weather or uncontrollable circumstances. Seller is also, not responsible for delays in shipping due to product shortage as a result of its seasonality.
Hot Tub Spa Supply makes every attempt to notify buyer of delays in shipping.
Additional shipping charges will be added to orders shipped outside of the United States.
*Not all orders are readily available to ship. Some parts must be special ordered before being shipped out, and due to this, there will be no refunds on shipping if shipment chosen is processed.
*Expedited shipping options (FedEx 2 Day & FedEx Standard Overnight) do not deliver on the weekends.
- Please contact customer service via e-mail or by phone to initiate return process. Customer service may be contacted at 1-845-499-1899.
- Products may be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Products which are unopened may be returned (once buyer has obtained a return good authorization number) for a refund or exchange.
- Products which have been opened may be returned for a partial refund or exchange. Amount of refund will be determined once seller has inspected product and product packaging.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Seller is not responsible for freight charges on returned merchandise.
- Refund will be processed upon inspection of goods by seller. If product is damaged upon receipt, buyer may be subject to additional fees.
- All contract cancellations must be done in writing.
- Refunds will be issued in the tender that was originally used to make the purchase.
- Seller reserves the right to change the terms and conditions as deemed necessary.
Refunds or Exchanges will not be granted if:
- Merchandise is returned after 30 days from purchase date.
- Merchandise was a special order or the product was used.
- Any handling or express shipping charges are non-refundable.