72606 Freshwater III Ozone System
Ozonators enhance the quality of the spa water when it is used to supplement the spa owner's regular water maintenance program.
The FreshWater III ozonator is mounted within the spa equipment compartment and plugged directly into the control box. The control box contains a special ozone receptacle designed to power the ozonator.
The Fresh Water III ozonator can only be mounted on spas manufactured in 1995 and after. The ozone interface cable will only work with IQ2020 control boxes, however, hook-up of the interface cable is not required in order to run the ozonator.
- Disconnect power from the spa.
- Access the equipment compartment.
- Unplug the ozonator from the control box.
CAUTION: If a liquid is present, carefully remove the tubing making sure not to let liquid contact skin. Liquid could be nitric acid, which may burn skin.
- Disconnect the tubing from the bottom of the ozonator.
- Remove the ozonator mounting screws.
- Remove the ozonator from the spa.
- To reinstall the ozonator, reverse steps 1 to 7.
72606 Freshwater III Ozone System is for the following models: