73919 Air Control Valve With Piston Assembly
The air control valves are the air intake ports for the air that is supplied to the individual jets via the air valves. Located in the near equipment compartment under the bartop, their primary function is to prevent water from back flowing into the equipment compartment should the hydrotherapy jet become obstructed.
- Disconnect power to the spa.
- Access the equipment compartment.
- Locate the air check valves positioned under the bartop.
- Remove the valve from the c-clip.
- Using Spring Clamp Pliers, slide the spring clamp back onto the vinyl tubing.
- Remove the air check valve.
- Reverse steps 1 to 6 to reinstall the air check valve.
73919 Air Control Valve With Piston Assembly is for the following models:
|Hot Spot||La Palma||2008-2009|