73861 Light Assembly led blue
Blue colored Led Light Assembly for caldera highland spas, Solana and Hot Spot 2006-current
The spa light is visible through the light lens located in the bench seat of the spa. The light intensity and color sequence can be controlled on either the main control panel or auxiliary control panel.
- Disconnect power to the spa.
- Access the equipment compartment.
- Access the control box assembly.
- Unplug the LED spa light power cord from the control box assembly (lower left-hand corner).
- Unplug the LED data cable from the COMMUNICATION port of the control box marked P11.
- Locate the LED spa light assembly (on the equipment compartment wall). Using pliers, remove the three x-mas tree fasteners from the LED light housing.
- Remove the entire LED spa light assembly.
- To reinstall LED spa light assembly, reverse steps 1 to 7.
73861 Light Assembly LED blue is for the following models.
|Hot Spot||La Palma||2008-2009|