72228 Ozone Tubing
Ozone Tubing Kit.
The ozone tube connects to the injector and provides air to the ozone purification system to "inject" ozone into the circulation system. The injector is placed in the circulation system after the heater, circulation pump and bleedline. As water passes through the injector, a vacuum is created via the ozone supply hose. The vacuum draws air through the ozonator producing the ozone gas. The ozone then travels through supply tubing to the injector and into the spa water. The tiny bubbles coming from the heater return are ozone.
Parts Included in the Kit (72228):
White hose clamp
- Ozone Restrictor (If requiredonly)
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Hose Clamping Pliers
- Sharp pair of Scissors
- Disconnect power from the spa.
- Access the equipment compartment.
- Clamp the plumbing on each side of the injector.
- Remove the tube from the ozone injector to the ozone generator. Note: (Do not touch the brown residue that forms at the ends of the tubing.).
- Install the new ozone tubing.
- You may install the air restrictor valve, if noise is excessive. P/N 73808
72228 Ozone Tubing is used in the following Endless Pool models: