Good Clean Fun: Use a Hot Springs Tri-X Filter for Your Hot Tub
This Blog was posted on March 29, 2018 by HTSS.
Changing your hot tub filter regularly - and using the best Hot Springs filter for your hot tub model - is one of the keys to a safe and rewarding hot tub experience. Your Hot Springs hot tub is a haven of relaxation and a fun treat for your family to enjoy. While heavy use will take a toll on your hot tub parts, regular cleaning and maintenance can keep it running smoothly for many years to come. One of the parts you need to pay special attention to is your hot tub filter. In this article, we’ll show you how to pick the right filter for your hot tub and how to care for it. “A great filter is an absolute must for crystal clear water in your hot tub. You’ll need to clean or change it at regular intervals, but the benefits are worth it.”
- Marco, Owner, Hot Tub Spa SuppliesYou have several options when choosing hot tub filter. These include:
- Cartridge filters (made from plastic or polyester - a great basic choice)
- Diatomaceous earth filters (run water through sediment - another basic option)
- Sand filters (run water through sand - fewer chemicals but more maintenance)
- The Hot Springs Tri-X Filter is wallet-friendly, being more affordable than all other ceramic filters without compromising on quality or function.
- Tri-X customers say it is by far the easiest filter to clean. In fact, you can clean it by just running it through the dishwasher.
- It cleans exceptionally well, even when faced with hard water issues or excessive dirt and debris.