A non-chlorine shock oxidizer that is conveniently packaged in easy-to-use tablets that quickly dissolve in spa water and break down residual soaps, deodorants, natural oils and organic materials before they have a chance to form combined chlorine.
- Fast-dissolving effervescent tablets
- Dissolves quickly to eliminate oils and residue
- Does not affect pH level
- No chlorine-like odors
- Allows for use immediately after application
- Formulated with Oxone
- Easy to use-- no measuring!
After Each Use:
1. Turn on filtration system.
2. For each 250 gallons of water, place 3 tablets into spa water.
3. Run filtration system for 15 minutes with cover off.
4. Repeat process once a week to help maintain clear, odor-free water.