- Item Discontinued use Part Number 76193
The VSR is a powerful jet that combines water pressure and air to provide a substantial stream. The VSR are located in various points in the spa to provide a massage to specific areas of the body. Consult the home owners manual if further information is required.
Before starting the replacement instructions have the spa drained with the foam dug out exposing the rear wall fitting retaining ring that holds the jet in place.
- Turn the retaining ring counterclockwise to remove.
- Remove the nozzle and seat ring.
- Remove the front wallfitting.
- Access the rear portion of the shell. NOTE: Removal of wood and foam may still be required.
- Remove the rear wallfitting assembly from the spa's plumbing and once separated pull front wall fitting through the water side.
- To replace the jetstream, reverse the steps.