76537 Moto Jet DX Face Dual Cool Grey
Add to Wish List
Moto Jet DX face dual in cool grey for hot tub spas.
||Facia Plate Duel Moto Cool Grey
||Facia Plate Duel Moto Warm Grey
||screw cover cool grey
||screw cover warm grey
||duel moto jet cool grey
||duel moto jet warm grey
||air tube w/ oring
||o ring Moto air tube
||Niche Air fittting (buy assembly)
||Manifold w/ airline assembly
- Open or remove the spa cover.
- Using a standard blade screwdriver, remove the three faceplate screw covers.
- Remove the three screws securing the Moto Massage faceplate to the spa.
- Remove the Moto Massage faceplate.
- Reach into the jet recess and locate the air tube. Gently remove this tube from the barbed nipple at the back of the recess.
- Grasping the base of the Moto Massage (end closest to the rear of the jet recess) gently turn the entire assembly counterclockwise until it can be removed.
- To reinstall the Moto Massage, reverse steps 1 to 6.
Important Instructions Regarding Moto Massage Alignment:
In order the for the Moto Massage to operate properly it is imperative that the Moto Massage nozzle be properly positioned after the assembly is tightened in the Moto niche.
To properly align, ensure that the two holes located on the nozzle face are position horizontally and that the Moto assembly travels vertically within the niche.