Heater Relay Board for Caldera advent box 2002-current.
- Disconnect power to the spa.
- Access the equipment compartment.
- Remove the two screws retaining the Advent control box cover and remove the cover.
- Disconnect the power supplied to the terminal block and the black, red and white wires coming from the main board to the heater relay board..
- Disconnect the heater terminal connections from the heater relay terminals.
- Using strain relief pliers, remove the heater strain relief and cord from the control box.
- Remove Remove the heater relay board, care shoud be taken to avoid flexing the board as it may cause the connecting pin under the board to bend..
- To reinstall the heater relay board, reverse steps 1 to 7.
- Note: The heater relay board comes with the power jumpers installed. If your spa continuously trips check to see if they are present.