73850 Magna Jet Grey With Escutcheon
The Magna Jet is a powerful jet that combines water pressure and air to provide a substantial stream. The air control valve is used to control the intensity of the stream. To adjust the intensity, turn the air control lever clockwise to increase the intensity (air) or counter-clockwise to decrease the intensity (air).
.Prior to starting the procedure below have the spa drained and the foam dug out to the jet being replaced.
- Turn the retaining ring counterclockwise to remove.
- Remove the nozzle and seat ring.
- Remove the front wallfitting.
- Access the rear portion of the shell. NOTE: Removal of wood and foam may still be required.
- Remove the rear wallfitting assembly from the spa's plumbing.
- To replace the jetstream, reverse steps 1 to 5.