72188 Magna Jet Grey
Magna Jet in Grey for Caldera Spas 2001- Current
The Magna Jet is a powerful jet that combines water pressure and air to provide a substantial stream. The The jet is located in the various sections of the spa to provide a theraputic massage to numerous parts of the body.
. Before starting the replacement instructions have the spa drained with the foam dug out exposing the rear wall fitting retaining ring that holds the jet in place.
- Turn the retaining ring counterclockwise to remove.
- Remove the nozzle and seat ring.
- Remove the front wallfitting.
- Access the rear portion of the shell. NOTE: Removal of wood and foam may still be required.
- Remove the rear wallfitting assembly from the spa's plumbing and once separated pull front wall fitting through the water side.
- To replace the jetstream, reverse the steps.